Terms & Services
Welcome to Deepshot, a video and audio editing and generating service ("Service") owned and operated by Deepshot Technologies Inc. ("Deepshot", "we", "us", or "our"). These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the Service, including any content, information, software, tools, features, and functionality provided on or through the Service.
- Eligibility. To use the Service, you must be at least 13 years old. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet this age requirement and are fully able and competent to enter into, abide by, and comply with these Terms.
- Account Security. You are responsible for safeguarding the login information you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your account. You must not disclose your password to any third party. Notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- License Grant. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Deepshot grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Service for your personal or commercial use. You shall not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the Service, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Any unauthorized use of the Service is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein.
- Intellectual Property. All content, information, materials, computer code, and software that are part of the Service, except for Your Content (as defined below), are the property of Deepshot or its licensors. You have no rights in or to such content, and you will not use, copy, or display such content except as permitted under these Terms. No other use is permitted without the prior written consent of Deepshot. Deepshot reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms, and no licenses are granted by implication or estoppel.
- Your Content. You retain ownership of any content, including video and audio files, text, images, or other materials, that you submit, post, or otherwise provide through the Service ("Your Content"). By providing Your Content, you grant Deepshot a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and perform Your Content in connection with the Service and Deepshot's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
Deepshot reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to violation of these Terms.
The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Deepshot disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Deepshot or its affiliates, employees, agents, or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Deepshot and its affiliates, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses,
Subscription and Billing
When you subscribe to the Service, you agree to the following terms.
Cooperation with Authorities
Deepshot reserves the right to disclose your personal information, User Content, or any other information related to your use of the Service to law enforcement authorities, government officials, or other third parties at our discretion, if we believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to legal requests, protect our rights or property, prevent illegal activities or harm, or enforce these Terms.
Changes to Terms
Deepshot may revise and update these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion. We will provide notice of any changes by posting the updated Terms on our website or in the Service. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Deepshot is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within that jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding these Terms or the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by Deepshot of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Deepshot to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Deepshot. Deepshot may assign or transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time without notice or consent.
Deepshot shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms if such delay or failure is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, terrorism, civil unrest, labor disputes, natural disasters, or interruptions in telecommunications, transportation, or utilities.
Any notices or other communications required or permitted under these Terms must be in writing and given by Deepshot via email, in-app notifications, or by posting the notice on our website or in the Service. For notices made by email, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
We welcome your feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Service. By submitting any feedback, you grant us the right to use the feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your feedback, Deepshot does not waive any rights to use similar or related feedback previously known to Deepshot, or developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
The Service may contain links to or integrations with third-party websites, applications, or services, which are not owned or controlled by Deepshot. You acknowledge and agree that Deepshot is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party services. By using the Service, you expressly release Deepshot from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party service. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party services you access through the Service.
No Partnership or Agency
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship between you and Deepshot. You have no authority to bind Deepshot in any respect and shall not make any representations or warranties on behalf of Deepshot.
These Terms may be translated into other languages for your convenience. In the event of any discrepancies or inconsistencies between the English version and any translated version, the English version shall prevail.
Any provisions of these Terms that, by their nature, should survive termination of your access to or use of the Service, including but not limited to provisions relating to indemnification, limitation of liability, and governing law, shall continue to remain in full force and effect after such termination.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the Service, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com We value your feedback and will strive to address your concerns in a timely and effective manner.